Fourth Annual Autism MVP Foundation “Brewing Awareness for Autism” Event
A Night Out this Friday, April 26 to Raise Funds & Awareness for a Groundbreaking Initiative with Monmouth University and a Scholarship Program
April is Autism Awareness month and local non-profit, Autism MVP Foundation, is making a big impact for children on the spectrum in New Jersey. Now in its fourth year, the foundation has raised more than $50,000 for partnerships with Monmouth University, including the groundbreaking Autism Program Improvement Project where leaders in the University’s School of Education work with teachers in local school districts to better help children on the autism spectrum. Earlier this year, the foundation also established a scholarship program to benefit Monmouth University students who are committed to dedicating their careers to work with individuals with autism. The first three scholarship recipients from this program were recognized earlier this month at a luncheon on Monmouth’s campus.
- What: The Fourth Annual “Brewing Awareness for Autism” Fundraiser, a night out at the Salt Creek Grille in Rumson, with food, drink, a silent auction featuring great items from area businesses, and live entertainment from classic rock cover band King’s Highway
- 100% of proceeds benefit the Autism MVP Foundation’s initiatives
- Who: The Autism MVP Foundation, an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded by Keith Green of Little Silver, N.J. who, along with his wife Donna, have been inspired by their young son with autism and the educators and therapists who have helped make a difference in his life. The foundation is committed to honoring, recognizing and creating the most valuable professionals in the field.
- Interviews with Keith Green, founder of the Autism MVP Foundation and John E. Henning, Ph.D., Dean of the Monmouth University School of Education, are available upon request.
- The event is made possible by sponsors Circle BMW, Circle Hyundai, 94.3PM The Point, Wegman’s of Ocean, Hackensack Meridian Health and Barger & Gaines.
- Matt Ryan, DJ at 94.3 FM “Jersey Shore’s Hit Music Channel” will also appear at the event and be a guest emcee.
- When: Friday, April 26, 2019 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Where: Salt Creek Grille, 4 Bingham Avenue, Rumson, New Jersey
- What Else: There will be a silent auction, including photographs from young photographers as part of a series called “Through a Different Lens.”
- How: Participants may purchase tickets via the Foundation’s Eventbrite page: Autism MVP Foundation or by visiting www.autismmvp.org
- Cost: $65 (plus $5 Event Brite fee). Tickets at the door are $70.
- Other: 100% of proceeds will support professionals and students in the field of autism education, including the program with Monmouth University and the Foundation’s Scholarship Program. For more information, visit www.autismmvp.org